Theme: Home Decoration
Photos of your interior décor creations using mt / mt CASA (such as floors, wall and furniture)
- Use mt·mt CASA series products.
- Take photos of floor/wall/furniture decoration using mt·mt CASA and enter the contest.
- Photos must be in JPEG format with a size of 10MB max. per photo.
- One person can enter only once (max. number of photos: 3).
- Virginia MaissenInterior architect VSI.ASAI.
- Former editor at Annabelle magazine with a focus on fashion.
Her Interior Design Studio plans for private and corporate customers as well as public institutions.
One of her remarkable recent works, the renovation of Hotel Walther in Pontresina, Switzerland.
- Franziska Kesslerworks as design-expert/design-journalist
- works as design-expert and design-journalist mainly in Hamburg, München and Paris.
She’s constantly on the look for new trends and applies
her discoveries as consultant at international fairs.
Franziska also runs a gallery where in cooperation with artists she realizes limited editions of furniture.
- Darcy MillerParty expert/bestselling author/illustrator
- Party expert, bestselling author, illustrator and self-professed confetti addict Darcy Miller believes
that celebrating life is an art in itself. As the founder of lifestyle brand Darcy Miller Designs,
her mission is to help everyone, everywhere, make every day special by sharing her inventive ideas
for celebrating, gift-giving, having fun, and making memories.
Over the course of more than twenty years as the editorial director of Martha Stewart Weddings,
and now as editor-at-large, Darcy has become a leading celebrations expert.
She is the author and illustrator of CELEBRATE EVERYTHING!
- Koji IyamaArt director/graphic designer
- He conducts a creative direction that unifies the entire brand of mt,
including product planning and development,
and communication planning. He has received numerous awards, including the D&AD Black Pencil,
Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity Gold Lion, the SPIKES ASIA Grand Prix,
the One Show Design Gold Award, and the CLIO AWARDS Gold Award.
- Yukio TaniguchiSenior Managing Director of Kamoi Kakoshi
- He joined the company in 1984 and he was in charge of expanding sales of industrial masking tape and insect catching paper. In 2006, he met three female users of masking tape from Tokyo and he was inspired to look into the new possibilities of washi paper masking tape. He launched the world's first masking tape brand "mt" for stationery and miscellaneous goods. In addition to product development, he is also involved in planning mt events such as “mt expo” and “mt school” held in Japan and overseas.
October 10, 2019 to December 10, 2019, 24:00 deadline (Japan time)
- 〈Grand Prize〉
- Invitation to the factory tour: 1 person.
(Transportation expenses and lodging for 1 night paid by the Company) *In accordance with company regulations.
- 〈Runner-up Prize〉
- Complete book on mt and factory-tour limited edition tape set: 2 persons
Announcement of winners
The grand prize and runner-up prize winners will be announced by January 31, 2020.
If you do not receive an entry acceptance e-mail
- ●An entry acceptance e-mail will be sent automatically upon completion of entry.
- ●You may not receive this e-mail if you are using webmail or there is an error in the e-mail address input.
- ●Also, if you are using webmail, the entry acceptance e-mail may be misrecognized as junk mail and may not be displayed in your inbox. Please also check for this possibility.
- ●If you do not receive an acceptance e-mail and you would like to check whether or not your entry was accepted, please inquire with “Kamoi Kakoshi INTERIOR PHOTO CONTEST Customer Services (+81-86-465-5814).”
Details regarding contest entry and awards:
- ●Applicants are to pay for the communication charges required to apply for the campaign.
- ●Be careful as your entry may be invalidated if there is any error in the necessary matters.
- ●We will not respond to inquiries concerning confirmation of entry acceptance and award results.
- ●Delivery of the prize shall be limited to the entrant’s own address.
- ●If the prize cannot be delivered due to such reasons as your address or new address being unknown, long-term absence, etc., the winning will be invalidated.
- ●The design/specifications of the prize may change.
- ●Please note that the prize may not be converted into cash or other types of exchange and/or replacement.
- ●The winning rights shall belong to the entrant him/herself and cannot be transferred.
- ● If the necessary procedures are not performed within 7 days after receiving the notification of winning, the winning will be invalidated.
- ●Employees and corporate insiders of Kamoi Kakoshi Co., Ltd. may not enter the contest.
Precautions regarding submissions
- ●Communication fees, etc. necessary for submission of images and comments, etc. shall be paid by the customers.
If an intellectual property right, such as a portrait right, copyright, trademark right, etc., or other right of a third party is used in submitting an image or comment, please make the submission upon obtaining the agreement of the third party in advance.
- ●The Company shall not be concerned whatsoever with any dispute regarding a complaint or objection from a third party in the process of submitting an image or comment and such disputes shall be the responsibility of the submitter. Also, the Company shall not bear any liability whatsoever for damages occurring in such cases.
- ●All copyrights related to a submitted photo (including rights related to use of derivative works) shall be transferred to and belong to the Company by entry into the present campaign, and the customer shall not exercise author’s moral rights or other rights in regard to use of the submitted photos by the Company.
- ●Please note the following types of submissions are specifically prohibited:
- •Matter contrary to public order or morality, matter related to election, politics, or religious activity, or matter intended for making profit
- •Matter that may infringe on property or privacy of a third party
- •Offensive matter that disgusts or may disgust a third party
(a violent expression, a grotesque expression, an expression that may lead to discrimination, a sexual or obscene content, etc.)
- •Matter that defames or slanders a third party
- •Matter that inflicts damage or loss on a third party
- •Matter that damages the trust of a third party
- •Matter inviting, provoking, or promoting suicide, mass suicide, self-injury, use of illegal drugs, use of quasi-legal drugs, etc.
- •Matter that leads or may lead to a crime threat, a crime instruction or a crime.
- •Or matter that provokes the above or matter that includes a telephone number or other information by which an individual’s identity can be specified
- •An image in which an mt·mt CASA series product is not used
- •Matter contrary to the entry procedures, the present rules, etc.
- •Matter deemed to be an act of trolling
- •Matter performing malicious and intentional public relations business or advertising
- •Other matter deemed to be inappropriate by the Company
Secondary use of submitted matter
Please note that a submitted image or content may be used in a website or advertisement of the Company or in any of various press media, etc.
Regarding personal information
Your personal information will be used as a reference for future advertising and product development as shipping information and statistical information that does not identify individuals.
Also, personal information shall not be disclosed or provided without agreement of the customer to a third party other than a business consignee
(with the exception of cases where disclosure is required by law, etc.)
Please note that the personal information of a customer may be used for an introduction of a product, a questionnaire request, an introduction to a campaign, etc.
For inquiries:Kamoi Kakoshi INTERIOR PHOTO CONTEST Customer Services